Can travelling for business ever really be a pleasure? You only need to sample the delights of luxury chauffeur services once and you’ll discover the true meaning of ‘cool, calm and collected’ – and be spoiled forever. The chance to work or simply chill out in the well-upholstered back seat of a luxury car is, for many business high flyers, an experience to savour.
Catching a flight to a meeting whilst having to juggle urgent work calls and deadlines can be stressful because it is so time consuming. Every second counts, especially when it comes to airport transfers.
The UK has some of the busiest airports in the world, and it is small wonder that chauffeur services in London are such big business. Fleets of chauffeur-driven limousine services serve the main airports Heathrow and Gatwick, as well as London City and Stansted with extensive services also connecting all region airports, including Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and Edinburgh.
Reasons why booking a chauffeur service is a great business investment
- If you book your chauffeur services in advance, your driver shows up at the allocated time, and whilst en route, you can get back to work on your laptop or make last-minute calls from the comfort of the luxury car of your choice.
- It makes sense to relax in the back of your luxury hire car and let someone else worry about the traffic
- Once at the airport, there are no parking issues let alone the stress of having to navigate transfers.
- You’re dropped off at the terminal and, once through passport control, you can set up your workstation again in the VIP lounge before it’s time to head to your gate and catch your flight. No stress, no panic and the ability to carry on working.
- In the same way you stepped out of your office and into your waiting car, once you arrive at your destination, a chauffeur can also be waiting for you when you step out of the airport. No hassle with taxi queues, negotiating prices, the language barrier or trying to explain where you are heading. And as soon as you step into the car, you can get straight back to work answering calls and emails or finalising preparations for the meeting to come.
- Rolling up in a jaw-dropping set of wheels never did anyone’s reputation any harm.
- Don’t underestimate the power of the feel-good factor on your body language and how you perform in your meeting.
A door-to-door service from office to airport and airport to office is the smart way to take the stress out of business travel. The only challenge is: which gorgeous motor to choose?
iSuperdrive offers an impressive range of luxury vehicles, including Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz and BMW, available to hire across the UK and in more than 30 top cities worldwide, along with a dedicated driver. To compare prices and book, check out iSuperdrive’s Limousine Services.